31.10.15

Little emotion


To myself:

Recently, I have had so much thoughts in my mind that I wished I could share, but ended up keeping all to myself. Little things occurs in life gradually impacts so much on me, be it inner or outer part of me. Perhaps words simply cannot describe how I feel. I wish... I wish to ride on a time machine, and go back to the time where I was surrounded by laughter and bunch of lovely people.

I am gonna be a graduate so soon and literally undergoing so much stress for lots of things. I have high expectations in many things, and always think of achieving higher. I know, I will need to put more and more efforts.

I lost my confidence; I became panic and sensitive; even small matters could trigger my anger. It is time for me to pull myself out from what I am going through. It is time to step out of my comfort zone and figure out ways to make myself a better person. Instead of putting so much attention at the wrong place, I shall see the bigger picture.

I'll be back, with a stronger Zi Shuang, in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment